Monday 6 June 2016

Summer sensation!

The weather recently has been so good, really unbelievable! For those of you who know N Ireland you will know what I mean! Great country but the weather isnt always what it could be!! So I decided it was time to go out and replant my tubs at my front door!
When we were choosing the plants, there were so many bees around the poppies, so that made the decision easy and they went straight in the trolley!
I bought some trailling petunias for this three tiered planter, when they grow a little it will be fab !
Here is the final planting! I love this tangerine colour so vibrant and right on trend this summer!
I now have lovely bright cheerful flowers growing at my front door, I just love the colour scheme!
I could get used to this weather, so good!
I will be back with more crafty projects soon, but I dont want to waste a minute of this sunshine! Hope you can all enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment