Sunday 22 May 2016

Pollen levels!

Pollen levels have been quite high recently so as pollen affects me I just stay in doors. The up side is I had fun making this wrap using wool and silk from treetops in Australia. I had a bit of clear out of my cupboards and it put me in the mood to make another wrap or shawl, although I haven't decided my colour scheme just yet!
I have quite a lot of this lovely wool from treetops, which I had forgotten about, or was it I just didn't remember how much of it I had! ssh! dont let on!!
In reality this silk is much darker so I might try something with it this week!
I found this fabulous skein of silk fibres from Oliver Twist so I think it will have to be included somewhere! May be tidying and clearing out isn't so bad when you find treasures like these!
This is a close up of the top photo, don't those colours just make you want to be creative and make something!
Next post will be what I made!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment